Sunday, May 16, 2010

sunday

Kinda sluggish Sunday just passing noon without a swish. So many things I'd like to see done and so little enthusiasm to get there. Seems that most of them require finding something that hasn't been unpacked, for instance, I have mostly cleared out the area for the easel but don't know where the hardware is. I did finally get the coffee table set up but have moved a few things in front of the little under stairs storage. I'll need to go shopping today and am putting it off until after the blue laws in this little berg allow for more than just grocery shopping. I miss my old buddy Aquataine. So, basically I'm in a slug mode. Had planned to jot some more entertaining and/or cathartic word flows but as you see this is merely a mundane chronicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment