Saturday, June 6, 2009

3rd

Still under the weather, was staying away from this site thinking that I was wanting to use it only for a working on the linguistic anvil approach to expression. What the hell, I am just going to slam out a few lines whenever and if the literate muse inspires all the better.

I was somewhat dazed by the demise of David Carradine, more surprised than the passing of some of the other memorable notables in the past. Although Yma Sumac and Kurt Vonnegut along with Odetta all twanged some chords. I don't have the DVD collection of Kung Fu or I would be spending some time this weekend watching it. They did play some episodes on one of the more obscure cable channels last year and I caught a few of them noticing that they hold up pretty well after so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment