Sunday, March 28, 2010

sunday AM

Sitting here on Sunday morn sipping on some Sumatran coffee and nursing a strained back. Not debilitating, but definitely noticeable, without knowing where or how I did it.
Had a lovely chat with an old friend yesterday, it was segued into from chatting on FB. We talked of family and deaths, aging and work, plans and things.
Again, the weekend has moved on and I haven't done near the work intended. Took care of a bunch of basic mundane tasks with little progress in the domestic scene. And I am realizing just how soon my taxes need to be done. I think along with the typical Sunday phone sessions and one afternoon trip to the store, after it opens; here in S.C. the retail stores don't open before 1:30 PM, I will mostly relax and let the rest of my home enhancements and arranging fall by the wayside. Excepting for a bit of cooking including some cherry scones. I may even come back here and splash the pages with something more. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment