Sunday, July 26, 2009

tv shows

Cable TV with a lot of channels excluding the extra packages and I can't find anything to watch. So, I was thinking of some of my old favorites and a few of them were extremely short lived.
  • VR5 - I can't even find a remnant or DVD much less rerun
  • Max Headroom
  • Kung Fu
  • Firefly - was glad to see this on the rerun circuit for a brief run; I've got the DVDs anyway
  • Sea Quest
  • Space Precinct - not much of a show but I'd like to see one anyway; Barney Miller in space

I guess this shows some of my tastes. I'm pretty sure that I also like a few mainstream shows too.

  • X-files
  • some of the Brit-coms particularly Faulty Towers

I could even go for some old Westerns

  • Rawhide
  • Maverick

I think I'll hit Netflix instant and catch an original Dr. Who. Nope i'm gonna catch an episode of Earth2

Happy viewing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment