Saturday, February 27, 2010

brother Aquataine

So I go in and out of memories, thoughts and emotions as if my brother is a wispy phantom like in some of the stories we've read, traipsing through the halls of a vast edifice or drifting slightly above the ground. I am less sure of the afterlife than I used to be. Not that I don't believe in it. Contrary to that I am convinced that life goes on. The options are so much grander than I can fathom with this mind, as stretched as it has been. There has been some feedback from a mutual friend that he will choose a quick turn around and find himself or, wouldn't it be rich, herself back in the dimensions because you know this place has a lot of stuff to experience.

Whatever choice is made I support you and hope that you rest in the wisdom. If you do come back here, again please bring an anchor of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment