Sunday, May 15, 2011

vacation time

Yes, yes, yes. I have begun a short period of time off from work. No, I do not have an agenda. Just going to relax and do a few local things. So far I have started my sauce for lasagna that I will make tomorrow. Yesterday I went out expecting to go to a farm/farmers market that was supposed to be enhanced with middle eastern fare; but, it was not at the address the net led me to. A bit of a disappointment to be sure. So, I swung back towards home with a few grocery type stops. Wold Market for some coffee & pesto, 14 Carrot for some Braggs, gluten and onion salted cashews with a small splurge on some organic dark chocolate with orange, then on to Publix for the basics. I will do a Goodwill drop off run, visit some local friends, write a letter and clean the house with a probable look at a potential rental in there too. I hope to feel much better about life and my expression of living as the week unfolds. I wish you a joyous week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment