Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wednesday

Finally making good on the Wednesday thing.
I'm tired and have been doing poorly at the tables. A little classical is playing on the net. Just finished watching MirrorMask by Gaiman for the second time. I did not remember that title when I ordered it but am glad to have seen it again.
Don't feel like reporting on the state of the family. It is not dire.

I don't know what they are playing but it is kinda Russian sounding to me, with a slight pastoral and gloaming quality.
Laundry is really beginning to stack up.
Small parade with a drumming representation this Saturday, my ankle isn't up to it, but I hope that there will still be a Friday night gathering on the riverwalk. I can manage the terrain this week probably without my balafon.

More lively music now. Bach I believe.

Have a nice one. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment